Handmade computer desks, built from reclaimed wood. Popular with recording studios and musicians who want a sturdy programming desk, these wooden desks are solid, full of character and will last a lifetime.
Chunky computer desks made from reclaimed wood – these desks are built to order based on your specifications.
The wood used in the desks is around 3.5cm thick, giving a very chunky appearance. The standard dimensions for these desks is typically 65cm deep and 75cm high, although this is very much up to you. The width is entirely your choice but tend to be between 80 – 180cm.
- Typical height: 75cm
- Typical depth: 65cm
- Width: Your choice – see below
- Width between 80cm – 120cm: £320
- Width between 121cm – 150cm: £350
- Width between 151cm – 180cm: £370
Longer/ deeper desks available on request.
These wooden desks can be ordered with various optional extras, the most popular being a sliding keyboard shelf. For these I use double extension ball-race drawer runners and reclaimed boards for the shelf itself. Optional extras include:
- Keyboard shelf: £70
- 19″ racking in legs: £160 (typically up to 13u in a standard height desk)
- Cupboard: £230
- Shelving: £190 (3 shelf spaces)
- Drawers: £260 (3 drawers)
- Cable holes: £10
- Solid back: Depends on size of desk
- 19″ racking on/ built into the desktop: See studio desks
Click into the gallery below for examples.