Custom desks for your studio or programming room, bespoke and built to your specifications from reclaimed wood.
Often with angled racks in the desktop, or to house specific sized items such as mixing desks etc, these desks are built to order.
To order a custom desk, contact me with your requirements – if necessary I can build a scale 3d model in Sketchup to ensure you are happy with the design and functionality of the desk prior to work starting.
Features that could be included in a custom desk are shown below:
Custom desk potential features:
- Keyboard shelf: £85 inc VAT
- 19″ racking on desktop, as individual pods or a ‘bridge’, straight or angled
- 19″ racking in legs: £200 inc VAT per side (typically up to 13u in a standard height desk)
- Cupboard in leg: £285 inc VAT
- Shelving in leg: £240 inc VAT (3 shelf spaces)
- Drawers in leg: £320 inc VAT (3 drawers)
- Mixing console sunk into desktop
- Keyboard sunk into desktop
- Turntables sunk into desktop
- Doepfer keyboard fully integrated into desktop. Examples here
- Cable holes: £12 inc VAT